Nick is behind Orbital, the digital-only agency based in Hamilton. He’s had an interesting journey to where he is now, and we have a great chat about the creative process, comedy, Pokemon Go, tech… oh, and Hamilton.
- The advantages of small teams vs. huge agencies
- How he’s used comedy as a way to push through social anxiety, and make people laugh at the same time
- Pokemon Go, how augmented reality came to be, and why it works so well compared to something like Google Glass
- Focusing on the experience vs. mass market appeal and huge growth
- Doing the work to pursue your passion and develop your talent